I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Evening Surprise

I left Julia at the baby house yesterday afternoon around 4pm to come home and try to get some work done on the computer. Kennedy was to bring her home with him around 6 or so. Kennedy works at the baby house and lives at my house so it works well on such days. 


Julia LOVES tuk tuks, little 3 wheeled cart type transportation vehicles. When she was crying and wanting to come with me, I told her she could ride on a tuk tuk when she came home with Kennedy. Tears stopped. So, when I heard the tuk tuk come up the driveway, I ran to get the camera so I could finally get a picture of her in her beloved tuk tuk. 


I walked out to a fun surprise! Julia was there, but so were four more babies! Kennedy, Susan and Tracy brought Lizzy, Miah, Eli and Hopey on a tuk tuk ride to Mama's house! 




Miah is afraid of EVERYTHING! It is so good to get him out to socialize him more. 

Eli, on the other hand, does not fear. He loved the dogs, even Judah.

The driver has to go to the back to pull to crank up the engine. 

Bye, kids! :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...