I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Speaking of "For -Real" ...is this???

I am rarely amazed at what I see anymore.  The contractors are putting a steel grill safety door on my balcony and while I worked on my computer, this is how I saw them plug in the welding machine.  The WELDING machine, not something small.  A welding machine. 


Had I seen this a few years ago, I might have expected sparks like these to fly out of the electrical socket in the wall wich riggin' like this.  Now, I realized that I sat and worked on my computer without batting an eye.  Guess perspectives change.  Just thought my dad might like to see how things are done here.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...