I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mmm.....Yummy!

A few weeks ago Jackie taught the staff the meaning of the word "yummy."  Well, they of course thought dinner tonight was yummy.  





Fish.  Cabbage.  Ugali.  (boiled flour)  Yummy?  After two years in Kenya, I say, "not bad."  But "yummy?"  



 And I think I am becoming more Kenyan....I ate dinner with no silverware and put my fish bones on the table as I ate.  


Let's just say that I occasionally eat dinner with the staff for the relationship rather than the food.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...