I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Good to Be Back Home

I had a great time with the Serv team, but I am happy to be back home with my babies.  Can you imagine why?  This is bottle time tonight, just after bathtime, before bed.  The sweetest time of the day.

Jeremiah - Downs his bottle FAST then enjoys time scooting around on the floor.

 
Hope - Growing! Still in preemie clothes, but growing.  

Elizabeth - Happy Girl makes progress every day. She even holds her own bottle now.
 
Tracy - always keeping things lively!
 

Eli - Unfortunately, they can't all be held at bottle time. :-( This sweet boy is really settling in to his new home.
 
Kate - Another growing baby! She is starting to have a little personality now, too. Precious little one.

 Julie-Lulie

 Sleepy Girl, who is now asleep in my bed a few feet away from me. I can hear her sucking her two fingers.
And goodnight kisses to all from Elizabeth...... 

 
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...