I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It was in the 80's two days ago! Today is SNOW!!! That's in Midland, of course...not Houston.

These are my cousins, Brady, Kaitlyn, and Lauren. We had a blast playing in the snow at Gran's house today!


I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving. Know that I am so very thankful for all the wonderful friends and family I have been blessed with! May each of you experience the fulness of God's blessings in your life during this amazing season.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...