I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a great way to start the day!

I went to the Georlich's house for the first time as part of the Quad Squad this morning. I was on the 6am team! What a great start to the day...holding the tiny babies! They are two months old now. Noah came home from the hospital on Friday. So, their family is now complete at home, and the Quad Squad is staffed for feeding rotations. This morning, I had Cohen...the big guy, coming in at a whopping 10lbs! He is significantly bigger than all the rest. Before I left, I did get a little time with the other boys. I went from there to Wal-Mart to get my oil changed and tires rotated, and I could still smell baby on me! :-) What a sweet start to the day!!
Check out their blog at http://www.texasquadruplets.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...