I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Too Early to Pack???

I hope not...I've already started! It is beginning to feel real. I packed my first Action Packer (thank you, Aimee Wilson!) last week in Midland. It's full of all the stuff I don't want to buy in Kenya. Things like medicine, hygiene, office supplies. Most everything like that can be found there, but is VERY expensive and not very good. So, I'm going prepared....with things from my favorite toothpaste to favorite pens! :-)

Here's some of what is packed so far...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bibles-gifts for new Christian friends, notepads, Post-Its, Band-Aids, coughdrops, straws (what a luxury!), make-up, toothpaste, contact solution, Bert's Bees, baby powder, shampoo, sewing kit, sharp scissors, Scotch tape...
...and all under 50 lbs!!!!!

1 comments:

Kwa Moyo said...

I am here right now! Letting go and packing things is a funny feeling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...