I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Blessings...

I was blessed tremendously by the incredible response of wonderful friends who came to support me and my family in a time of sharing and prayer in Midland last week. I also had the privilage of sharing my God-story with several classes at First Baptist Church of Midland. There are so many wonderful people there who are amazing prayer warriors! I love getting to meet people and put faces with those my parents talk about! Not only do they support me in prayer, but they are a HUGE support for my parents!

I was also blessed to have the opportunity to return to First Baptist Church of Jal, NM. What a welcoming place! I was able to update them on some the great works the Lord has been doing in my life, how He blessed my time in Kenya this summer, and my plans for the future. This group has also been a great support to me in the past few months, as well...prayers, contribution, and a bake sale!! Thank you, First Baptist of Jal!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Phyllis and I are so embarrassed that we did not come to your Midland event. It’s all my fault. I “filed” the announcement and didn’t find it until the day after. We are so sorry we were not there to support you and your parents. I know when our daughter went to China it meat so much for others to acknowledge her and to give us encouragement.
Gene Hilburn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...