I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Camping?

Kris and I met my parents in Kerrville last weekend. We went "camping." Is it really camping when you have a fifth-wheel with a shower, microwave, full kitchen, and larger TVs and more sitting space than I had in my first apartment? But, Kris, in all her Kris-ness insisted on staying in a tent! She and Dad put it up in the dark. And, Dad did do all the cooking over the fire in his dutch ovens! It was GOOD! Kenan and Carrot even came to meet us on Sunday! Fun times!

The dogs went, too! They did GREAT! They didn't bark or disturb neighbors. They even got used to deer walking around! Yes, I'm a proud dog parent. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...