I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tag Goes to School

(and Dot does too) It's been a long time, but he remembered the fun he used to have with the kids! Tag was a Pet Therapy dog in Abilene, so he enjoyed it very much. Dot, on the other hand, needed to keep her distance.

Since I was leaving for Midland right after teaching at my two-day-a-week preschool job in Katy, I took them with me. But that meant the poor babies had to be in the car all day. Praise God for the cold front!! It just so happened that the toddler class was doing a "Family and Pets" unit! What fun! Some of those little guys were so cute...not at all afraid of an 80 lb lab! Of course, I took my class out to play, too. It was a fun day....before the eight hour drive to Midland!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...