I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Sweet Petite


Another mommy moment post….


Just have to share how cute my little girl is in her new outfit from Papa! He mailed it in what we thought was plenty of time for Christmas (first week of Dec) but we just received it on Friday.



It is precious! It came with a cute little doggy purse with matching sunglasses and several sets of matching bows/clips, which I am sure Nana had something to do with.


And the little diva was loving some picture ops yesterday, too. She was looking at the chickens at the boys' home when she noticed me taking her picture, so she stood beside it and said, "Peek-cha me!" (= "picture") 

She was whispering "Chicken. Hey, Chicken."

 "Peek-cha me!"


(These pictures were taken with my new iPhone camera, which I am pretty impressed with! I am still learning, though.)

And just to throw in another one….this was Julia at church this morning. We are raising money to concrete the floor. Oh, how I long for that day!! Her adorable little dress from Auntie Kris got a little dirty today. Another “gotta love” about the Kenyan churches. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...