I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - With a few Words

Well, I kinda want to reinstate Wordless Wednesdays - but with a twist. Just curious to know what some of you might think....and if you're even out there. :-)


We know that "a picture is worth a thousand words," but rather than me writing those words, I will leave that to you. You can just think them, or I invite you to share them. I think it would be fun to see what you see in some of the pictures I encounter in this life. 


So, if you are really out there and would like to share, comment on the Wordless Wednesday pics and give a caption, a thought or a story to go along with the picture.


Starting today......

8 comments:

Alaine said...

"OK, Julia, you go left, I go right, and we will have these goats where we want them in no time at all." (said by Jeremiah, who thinks a milk break would be great)

Trena said...

Ha! That is funny. I love how you even know who they are! :-) It is so cool and special to know you really KNOW our babies.

Karen Ivy said...

Julia: "Hey Miah, I wish Nana were here!"

Unknown said...

"I can't believe they are putting grass in our milk! Why don't we feed them some thing sweet?"

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris said...

Julia: "I wonder if they still call it mutton bustin' if you are riding a goat?? I gotta practice so I can win at the Houston Rodeo and make Kenan proud!"

Terry said...

Life is grand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...