I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, August 6, 2010

A Cookie Baking Mommy

That's me. Kind of a weird realization, but it's great.


I had friends coming over for tea, so I made cookies while Julia was napping. I know cookies aren't a very healthy snack, but I couldn't resist giving her one when she woke up. It was the first time I have made chocolate chip cookies since we've been in our house. (Chocolate chips are a rare commodity so I rarely use them.) 




I made such a big deal about it. "Mommy made you cookies!" She was so excited and didn't even know what she was excited about. To my surprise, and relief, she wasn't crazy about them. 




She did, however, love the banana bread. I've made banana muffins many times but this was my first attempt at banana bread. It was YUMMY, if I do say so myself. 


What a domestic day I had! And it was fun. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...