I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Friends in Ministry - Omondis in Africa

Some of you may remember my "Blogstalker" story from a few years ago.  http://thelordprovides.blogspot.com/2008/01/trena-blog-stalker.html 

Yes, I am a blog-stalker.  I can't help it. I become so intrigued by other peoples' stories. Yes, people I do not even know. I just get so sucked in to cool stories!  
 The Omondis have a cool story.  I will let you read about that in their own words on their blog. The Omondis in Africa:  http://theomondisinafrica.blogspot.com/


Dennis and Allison are here as the Kenya Field Directors of Serve International, a ministry of Denton Bible Church. (http://www.serve-intl.com/team/index.cfm?regid=106) Dennis is the pastor of a local church and his primary focus is training of pastors and church leaders. They have an awesome heart for discipleship and true Biblical training. 


They are currently in the process (a two year long process!) of legally adopting their daughter, Anjela, Dennis's niece. They are wonderful parents and are finally close to "officially" becoming Anjela's parents. I am sure they would appreciate your prayers as they go to their next, and hopefully FINAL, court date on March 11th.


Allison has been a great help and friend to me as I learn my role as the Director of this baby house. As a former neonatal nurse, she is a wealth of information! Our babies (and myself) always love to see Allison and Anjela come to visit.

So come back soon!  We miss you!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...