I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

OH NO!!!!!

Disclaimer: This post is not about Baby Nasib. :-)

 Tragedy has struck Haven of Hope!!! Okay, not really a tragedy, but definitely a shocking moment for me. 

Imagine my horror when I walk into the room.....

You don't have to imagine. This is what I looked like:
 Not a good picture AT ALL, but it was unfortunately my immediate reaction.
...and expect to see something like this when I look at Kate....

...but am surprised to see this....

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!"

"We cut her hair."

"WHY?!?!?!?"

"It was needing to be cut."  

I know there are way bigger things to worry about in this world, but I must admit, I am kind of mourning the loss of Kate's beautiful curls!  

And for the record, the staff and I have now had a conversation about not making any changes to the babies' appearance without consulting me first.

Good thing she is a beautiful baby anyway! But her curls were like her personal little baby trademark.
No doubt Kater-bug is still a serious little cutie!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...