I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friends in Ministry - Joshua in Africa

I love this place! And I love the people God places in my life in this place. 
Some amazing people, doing some amazing things. 

This week I want to introduce you to some of my friends (new and old) and highlight the ministry they are doing here in Kenya.

I am starting with a new one. Joshua Curtis. Actually, he just gave us a shout out on his blog, so I thought it only fair to shoot back. Also, he is new and just beginning his on-the-ground blog, so this way, you can get in on the beginning of his "life in Africa" experience, hopefully shedding light on typical life in Kenya. 

Joshua is a long short-term missionary who just arrived here last week. He has come to assist my friends, Jerry & Deborah with Days of Elisha Ministries (more of them later this week) and to drill a well in a place in desperate need of water.

Thanks for coming to see our babies, Joshua! And thanks for sharing our ministry with your readers. I know you will have an amazing time here and can't wait to see what God does through you. (And by the time you leave, Julia will be your friend.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...