I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Most Changed Baby

When I am away, I always wonder how the babies will change. I came back this time to find that ALL of them had grown! How crazy what a difference three and a half weeks makes in the lives of little ones. 




This time, the most changed baby was Joseph. He had grown a bit, enough to be a notable difference, but the biggest change in this little guy was in his development. 



When I left, he was still very much an infant. When I came back, he was a little baby...complete with smiles, coos and a little personality! I had seen a glimpse of that a few weeks before I left, but I was surprised to see the little boy when I returned. What a little cutie!! He loves to play, he reaches out and grabs for toys to hold, laughs at loud singing and bubbles, and still loves to be held!




Being away always makes you notice things. You see the ordinary with fresh eyes. I came back this time to see that the older babies (Elizabeth, Jeremiah & Kate) have turned into full-fledged toddlers, the middle babies (Eli & Hope) have become big babies, and the infants (David & Joseph) are no longer infants. What a blessing to watch all these kids grow! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...