I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Mom at the Baby House

We have had a great time since my mom arrived. She has enjoyed getting to spend a little time with the babies each day.




(with Kate)

(with Hope)

(with Lizzy)

(with Kate)

(Bubble time!)

(Bubbles!)

And my favorite.....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Can you pit stop on the way to Texas and drop off my Hopey girl? Just give me the time, I'll meet ya at the airport. Thank you in advance.

Trena said...

Hopey is a sweetie! She has become my favorite-of-the-moment. Thanks for making her your special little one. She needed to be someone's special one. She is usually the quiet one in the background. Now, I love the nighttime cuddles and want to be there every day at 6:30 for her "Jen time." :-)

Em said...

The pictures are great! We miss Karen here, but glad to see you are having a blast!

♥Emalee and Sharon

Terry said...

My goodness. Hope is a different babie from when I saw her. So fun to keep up with there growth.

Terry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...