I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet My Boys!

John (blue shirt), Kelvin (red shirt), Godfrey (in front of me), James (on my lap), Joshua (beside me)

It is amazing how God has already put these babies on my heart! They are such precious boys, and I have instantly bonded with them. Knowing their stories and how they came to end up at Haven on the Hill makes me love them even more! God has already brought these little guys through so much…pain, abuse, abandonment.

I will continue to post about them so that you can get to know them, too. Meanwhile, I ask that you pray for these little boys. They are all adjusting to their new home. They have been here for about three weeks now. They have all been through devastating circumstances to bring them to this place. Some of them have surely seen more than their little eyes needed to witness, including the recent post-election violence. Please pray that the Lord would work in their lives and continue to heal them, physically and emotionally. Pray also that the workers who take care of them (who are Christians) would daily show them the love of Christ
.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...