I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Teachers Don't Have Favorites!!!


And, Trey certainly isn't mine! ;-) So, all of you who hear me talk about my little Trey and those of you who made fun of me when the bus driver had to pry him out of my arms on the last day of school, please know that I loved ALL my special little ones this year. Trey just has a VERY special place in my heart. This little guy started the year with a vocabulary of NOTHING! But, he had a squeel that could be heard loud and clear. After one year, this amazing kid is speaking and communicating like I never thought possible! He is so loving, and I cannot tell you how much I will miss him next year! I couldn't resist taking time to plaster his picture and share my little guy with the whole world. Thanks to his parents for sharing him with me this year. I LOVED teaching PPCD! So sad it is over....for now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud to know you and to see your dreams come to fruition. I will pray for you and ask that you keep me informed of how I can support you financially. God will bless those you meet because of your sincere desire to serve. God will bless you because you serve with HIS LOVE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...