I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another Amazing Connection

"Come and see what God has done, how awesome are His works in man's behalf." (Psalm 66:5) It is clear that the Lord is at work on my behalf! I am seeing how He has gone before me and layed people in my path for His benefit, and I just have to share! I met another amazing woman, Linda Witte. I am in Midland, and she and her family just returned last week for furlough from Kenya. In a two hour conversation we made MANY connections of people in Kenya. It was such confirmation to me that God is at work! She said that the people I already know (or know of and will be working with) are the exact people she would be connecting me with! Once again, God has given me the blessing of a very helpful person!! Please be praying that the Lord will continue to guide my steps and place the people in my path that He has ordained me to meet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...