I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hi Shem!

I beat Steven Murray to East Africa!! If you've seen Steven's blog, he has a cool little map of people who have viewed his blog around the world. (And he has tons of friends everywhere!) Of course, I noticed he didn't have a little dot anywhere near East Africa. Then, I got an email from my friend, Shem, saying he was reading it...in Kenya! Wow...faster to Kenya than Steven W. Murray...and I've only been doing this for a month! :-) So, a special tribute to my Kenyan friends. This is Shem (on the left), his brother, Jared (right) and the former president of Kenya...I think.

2 comments:

Steven and Amanda said...

Hey Trena ... I'll trade your friend in Kenya for my friend in India. Send him my blog, and I'll send yours to my friend. Deal? =)

Trena said...

Deal. Done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...