I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Homeless & Jobless

May 24th...I closed on my house on the last day of school. What a crazy time to be packing up my classroom and home at the same time. But, what closure to come all at once! God has amazingly worked out the details to free me up from responsibilities & committments here so that I can plan for full-time service in Kenya. I couldn't have planned it better myself...obviously!! "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." (Proverbs 16:3,9)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...