I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trinity Vineyard Church Brunch

Once again, I have failed to post for far too long.
And once again, TVC has blessed me with a warm showing of support and encouragement. We had a wonderful time last weekend at the Trinity Vineyard Women's Christmas brunch, honoring HCO.

It was so much fun to do a little Kenya Christmas decorating and to set up shop with what was left of our Cherished Handworks items.



We had a great time of sharing, too. I will write later about what I shared. I have been having so much fun with the Lord and love having the opportunity to share it!

It was great to see so many wonderful friends. Thank you, TVC, for allowing HCO to be a part of your family, and thank you for the blessing you are to us. Thank you to everyone else who came to support HCO. It was a huge success and it was a privilege to be a part of it!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...