I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A little girl's thrill

Oh, what fun! We had a super Christmas day on Monday! We were in Houston for the TVC event and for Mom's doctors appointment and decided to take advantage of the holidays in the city and let Julia have some Christmas fun.
We went to the Galleria and it took her all of five seconds to spot the ice skating rink! I didn't even know that she knew what it was. Good 'ole Special Agent Oso and the Disney Channel! :-) I wasn't about to get on ice skates, and we know everyone would shoot us if we let my mom even think about getting on ice skates, so that left Auntie Kris who was happy to have another bonding moment with the little girl!
Oh my goodness, I don't know if I have ever seen Julia so excited about doing anything before! She was absolutely beside herself with anticipation. She just couldn't stand it!


And then the most hilarious thing ever. She was absolutely determined, yet so excited she couldn't get control of herself! Jello-O legs were ready to run! My little rag doll would fall, smile on her face, thrilled to her core, and reach up to go again.


After an hour, Julia was a pro and gave Nana a few lessons. 
We had such a fun day...and this was just one of our Christmas celebration adventures! We are soaking up every moment of American fun before we leave! 
post signature

1 comments:

swonch said...

these pictures are BEYOND adorable! and make me miss you guys SO much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...