I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Christmas program

Julia had her first Christmas program a few weeks ago. I really did not think that she could do anything that would totally surprise me, but she proved me wrong. This was NOT what I expected from her!

Poor baby girl just looked at me and cried with the most pitiful look ever! Good thing Papa took off work and Gran came so that they could see her cry! At least she cried quietly and continued to do the motions!
This is the same little girl who will get up in front of any group with me, and often times wants to have her own turn to speak, to tell people about her boys or her babies. I don't think she liked being up on stage with me out, looking up at her.
Really, she was fine when they first came in. The program was at nap time and they woke her up to go to the program. I'll blame it on that. :-)

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...