I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Missing....

Well, I have been informed by the Diaz kids that I had not posted on my blog in 13 days. So....just for you guys, I will attempt to go back over the past few weeks and post the entries that I have started. We'll see how far I get.... :-)

And there may not be too many posts in the coming days. Getting packed to go back home to Kenya is a LOT of work! Add the excitement and busyness of the holiday. This is gonna be one tired mama, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!! We are having an amazing time enjoying our last few days in America!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...