I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Friend is Coming!!!!

This time tomorrow, I will be at the airport picking up my very best friend in the whole world!! Oh yeah, and her husband, too. :-)  Kris, the "other half" of HCO, is coming to this side! I am SO very excited to have this time with her, and also excited for her to get to see, first-hand, the incredible things the Lord is doing here. Things have changed so very much since the last time she was here in 2009. I can't wait for her to be here!!

So, if I disappear for a few days, please forgive me. I may be taking a few {much needed} days of less work. I don't think a real day "off" is possible. The last time that happened was in December when Julia and I were both sick. But, we will try to only do the most necessary work and have some down time to hang out. I am SOOoo ready, and SOOoo excited!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...