I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Letters to Julia - Trauma for Mama

My big girl, Julia,


You were such a brave little girl yesterday when we got your ears pierced! 




It took us a awhile to find a place that would pierce a little girl's ears...well, at least a while to find a place clean enough for Mommy to trust. We finally learned that chemists do it! You were pretty excited about it, before we sat down. You were talking all about being a big girl and getting to wear earrings like Mommy and Auntie Jen and Auntie Susan. 




I think it hurt Mommy more than you! You cried for less than two minutes, but my heart hurt for the rest of the day!




As soon as we got to Java House and your Mickey Mouse pancakes arrived, things were back to normal. And then the strawberry milkshake....everything was great. 





And as always, you look beautiful. I love you, baby girl!


Love, 
Mama

1 comments:

Kris said...

Yea!! I am so glad you finally found a place. She is such a big girl! I can't wait to see her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...