I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Letters to Julia - May you be rich in good deeds

Dear Julia,

You are indeed a blessed little girl, and you have such a special little heart. You love to share and give to others. God has given you so much, and I pray that you always have the desire to share with other people.

One thing I love about you getting older is that you can come along and be part of our ministry. It is so fun to take you with me and watch you interact with other little children.
This week, we went to help at our friend Haley's health clinic. You had such a great time passing out bread to people at the clinic and treats to the kids who were waiting outside.
I pray that you always have this heart of generosity, that you will want to give out of the abundance of what God has given you. And I pray that I will be faithful to teach you and be an example of that. We are very blessed and we have so many things to share with others. Let's thank God every day and do our best to share the love of Jesus with everyone we see.
I love you, baby girl!

"Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share." 
(I Timothy 6:18)
post signature

1 comments:

Karen Ivy said...

Baby Girl, how I wish I could write as well as you and tell you how proud of you I am and how much I love YOU! I know how you heart nearly burst with pride as you watch Julia each day~ and I thank you for sharing those moments with me. They are priceless. I love you both with all my heart! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...