I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Letters to Julia - I am your "mother"

This was my post that I wrote on Sunday, but internet was not working so I never got to post it. I am posting now and then the follow-up to the next day.

Dear Julia,

Tonight I filled out an official legal document as your "mother." It was a very surreal moment. I know that I am your mother. I have known that for some time. But now, since the Kenyan government has given me legal guardianship of you, I am allowed to fill out the "mother" section on your passport application!

So tomorrow we go to the Department of Immigration to file your passport application! Such an exciting day, bringing us one step closer to going to America!
I am so happy to be your mama. Every day.
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...