I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Haven on the Hill Boys



Remember my precious boys of Haven on the Hill? That was the home that I was the Director of for awhile. It has now been over two years ago that those sweet boys came into my life. What a privilege and honor that was, and oh, how God used them to spur me on to what He had in store for me.


The new playground where the village children come to play. 
(These pictures taken at the same spot the group picture above was taken. The place looks GREAT and has really come to life over the past few months!)

I have taken FAR too long to visit those boys! It has been several months since I saw them, and they have grown SO much! It has been even longer since I updated on them and posted pictures. They are still as beautiful as ever! 


Baby James (not such a baby anymore)
My boy, Godfrey
Sweet Joshua
Big Brother, Kevin
The newest "big" boy, Hezekiel
Beautiful Tyson, the newest younger boy

I will forever be grateful to Phil & Janice Wagner for allowing me the honor of being a part of their ministry. Haven on the Hill is such a special place. That was truly the basis and jump-start to what God had planned for me in Kenya. And if you did not already know, the name, Haven of Hope, is a tribute to my precious Haven on the Hill.


It was so great to spend some time with the boys again and see the amazing progress at the place. Julia loved the boys, and they thought it was fun to have a little girl around. They were so sweet to her, especially Kevin. It was fun for me to watch her with them.




And of course, I loved getting to see my Godfrey boy again! :-)


1 comments:

peter mwangi said...

thats a blessing to the kids..God bless u trena..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...