I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Growing Babies

It has been awhile since I shared some precious pictures of my beautiful babies! They are so cute, I just want everyone to see....but I haven't had the time to show you.  So, here they are....


Joseph (aka: Josey, "the lastborn" - yes, they really call him that)


David


Hope (aka: Hopie-Hope)


Elijah (aka: Papa)


Kate (aka: Kater-Bug or Buggie)


Jeremiah (aka: Miah-Miah or Baba)


Elizabeth (aka Lizzy-Lou)


* For the record, the only nicknames that have come from me are Kater-bug and Lizzy-Lou. The girls have nicknames for all the babies and they refer to them by those nicknames 90% of the time. I like it. To me, it shows that they know the babies as individuals and their personalities. 

I hope you can see how happy our babies are. They are truly special little kids and we are so blessed to be a part of their lives in the time of foundation and formation. What a privilege!! 

2 comments:

Julia said...

LOVE THE CLOTHES.
haha.
I was looking at the pictures and thinking "oh those outfits look familiar" and then I realized they are the ones I sent. So cute. That made my day! Thanks for all your doing there! You rock!

Trena said...

Yes! And I was going to post the pics on FB and tag you in them. They all looked so cute, that's why we had picture day. :-) Julia wasn't wearing hers. I didn't know they were dressing them in those that day. But she's worn hers and looks adorable, too! THANKS!
We miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...