I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Congratulations, Kris!

If you know me well at all, or if you have had any interaction with HCO, Inc. then you will know Miss Kris Nulik, our HCO Board Secretary and Director of Stateside Operations, and soon to be Mrs. Kris Heslop!
Kris with her Special Cache, where she found her special gift.


Kris is recently engaged to Mr. Barry Heslop, an amazing man who has also been a great friend and support to HCO.


Kris & Barry at their waterfall. Barry proposed while geocaching in Washington. VERY cool story that I will try to convince Kris to post. 


Kris is the one who keeps HCO running. I can honestly say that I could not be here doing what I am doing if it were not for Kris. I don't even know how to convey the vastness of what she does. She is such a great support to me, both personally and in the ministry. She is a vital part of HCO. She has a passion and a love for the ministry, and is involved in everything from the broad goal setting and vision casting to the daily decision making.
Kris calling me to tell the news  :-) 


And now, Barry has become part of the HCO family as well, offering his expertise in so many areas. We are super lucky to have our own attorney as part of the family now. :-) I am so thankful for Barry's heart for the Lord and his willingness to help us out.


I am SO excited for Kris! She is MOST deserving of this wonderful man. I can't wait to see how the Lord works in their lives as they serve Him together. 




I love you, Kris and Barry! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...