I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hanging Out

A follow-up to my favorite Flip diapers....

We currently have six babies (and one staff baby) who are in diapers. That's a LOT of diapers, and a lot of work that must be done.

I said I would not buy a dryer here in Kenya, but I may have to eat my words. If the sun is not bright and shiny one day, the nappies do not dry...and we are still in the warm, dry season. When our cold, rainy season hits in July-August, we will have issues. Yikes! And we should have more babies by then, too! 


So, next time you do laundry, you can think of our girls and be happy you don't have to wash so many cloth diapers by hand each day! They work HARD and we are so blessed to have them!

 
Daisy, on the other hand, does not work so hard.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...