I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanks, Kris!

Kris Nulik - the one who makes it all possible! 




If you have had any interaction with HCO, you have probably come into contact with Kris in some form or fashion. Kris is the Secretary of the HCO Board of Directors and the Director of Stateside Operations.  And my best friend! :-)


Kris did an AWESOME job of preparing for the HCO benefit dinner on Saturday! She is the one who had it all planned out, organized and ready to go. The went off without a hitch and everything flowed so absolutely smoothly.  That was all thanks to her.


Honestly, I could not be doing what I do in Kenya without her. Kris puts in an average of 10 hours a week doing work for HCO. She knows the financial side of things inside out and keeps us way more organized than I ever could! As we continue to grow as a ministry, she is prepared and ready to grow with us.




I am SO blessed to have her as my partner in ministry! Thank you, Kris, for all you do for me and for HCO!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...