I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prayer Request & Cute Kate

Tomorrow, October 1st, we are scheduled for our Children's Department registration inspection. It should not be a big deal, but it is still a little nerve-wracking, wondering if I have all my ducks in a row. I think we have everything in order....but this is Kenya. I am sure they will find something to dispute so that they can get "a little something." Well, I won't be doing that, so there could be some small issues.

Please pray for favor as this committee (the Area Advisory Counsel) comes to visit us tomorrow morning.

And.....just because I want to share the beauty, here are some pictures of Kater-Bug from today. She's just the cutest, sweetest little thing. One of the easiest babies ever. If she is awake, this is her look....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...