I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bathtime

I still have strep and Kris and Jackie are enforcing the "don't go near the babies" rule. It's not fun at all. Strange how I miss them so much!

So, I am posting pictures from earlier this week to remind us all of how stinkin cute these babies are!





















Kater-bug loves bathtime. She totally relaxes and enjoys. As you can see, she is a chunk!

This is Julia wearing some adorable giraffe pajamas from Auntie Kris.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness... What a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...