I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Best Friend Trip to Mombasa


Yey! I got a little vacation!! Well, sort of. It was two nights away. I had strep and felt horrible the first day. I was on the phone way to much trying to put out fires with the two security staff members. Even so, it was a GREAT trip and I did have a wonderful time!We stayed at Baobab Resort at Diani Beach on the coast of the Indian Ocean near Mombasa, Kenya. Thanks to great friends, Dennis & Allison (http://theomondisinafrica.blogspot.com) for an amazing hook-up! Allison and Anjela got to come spend the afternoon with us on Monday.

And thanks, Kris...the best friend in the whole world!! I am so blessed to have such a great friend who makes me get away from the stress of daily life in Kenya, treats me to a relaxing getaway, and helps me realize how important it is to do that occasionally. I could learn to like that! I'll have to try it again in a few months. A few days off every six months isn't bad.

It was a great time and I am so thankful for it!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...