I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekend at Auntie Trena's

I brought all the boys into town for a long weekend. Their "mama" had not had a day off since June and we had to force her to finally go home for a break. She really wanted to take one of the boys home with her.

We had a wonderful time in the city! The two older boys are learning a bit of English, so that combined with my little Swahili made for an interesting weekend.
















We played outside in my compound a lot. At one point, I looked over while the kids were playing with bubbles and notice little Godfrey....
You can take the boy out of the village, but...

You can't take the village out of the boy.

I don't know how moms do it! I was exhausted after the weekend. But it was WAY worth it! They are such great boys! I think you ALL should come here and meet them!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...