I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Beautiful Baby Cherry Grace Okello


Baby Grace is the new little daughter of my good friends, Shem and Joyce. She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Apparently, she sleeps all day and cries all night, but I think they are making that up! When I have seen her, she is wide-eyed and the most pleasant baby you’ve ever seen.





















They think it is funny how Americans talk to babies, like they are adults who understand. I’ll still do it, though!.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet baby! Sweet pictures of you! The ministry opportunity sounds so wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...