I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

a team in pictures....

My “first team” is back home in North Carolina now. I was so blessed by them and encouraged by the way the Lord used them. I wish I could have spent more time with them. I enjoyed each and every one of them. They were a great group. (Hi guys!) This is why I love this job!

This team worked HARD! They were busy all day, every day and completely exhausted by the time I met them back in Nairobi. Even still, they were elated at how they saw the Lord work in their midst during their time in Kenya. Here is some of what they did while here…

Working with newly started home-churches…

An open-air crusade…

Door-to-Door Evangelism…

Activity-based Evangelism…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...