I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, May 26, 2008

"My First Team" Update

The first team I'm working with wrapped up their ministry time and left for their night at the Massai Mara Game Reserve today. I hope they don't mind being forever referred to as "My First Team." I was so blessed to see them in action when we visited! It is rewarding to see all the preparation played out in real-life ministry!

I will be meeting the team tomorrow evening for a wrap-up time. I'm so excited since this is my first team to work with through the whole process!














The guy talking (on the left) owns a Chic-fil-a in North Carolina!!! How appropriate is that for my first team!?!?!
This sweet lady is 80 years old!! She is amazing. She's singing "This Little Light of Mine" and blowing it out in this picture. (See Gran? No excuse! I'll see you here next year!)
Please continue to pray for the ministry here. We have a lot of teams coming in and God is doing some great things! A church planting team and a medical team are both coming this week. There are also a few individuals who are here right now. We are busy, but I love it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...