I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Technical Difficulties....again

I've been trying to put pictures on the blog for weeks now! I think I changed something on my camera and am taking them in a format too big. Is that possible? Anyone know? I am SO not good at that stuff, but someone told me that a picture I tried to send was 6 megabytes. I don't even know what that means! But apparently that's too big.



But....I was able to upload pictures so easily before, so I must have accidentally changed a setting on my camera. Does that sound right? Anyone know? Anyone? I don't know what happened! So frustrating! I've been blaming it on stupid, stinkin' slow African internet, but the problem might actually lie with me. Big surprise, huh?



So, if any of you have any suggestions, please post!! I'm frustrated. And my mom really wants to see more pictures!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...