I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am LOVED!

On this Valentine's Day, I am blessed to be loved by the Love of my life! The One I love, loves me back!

Isn't that a great feeling? How wonderful to be loved so unconditionally and sacrificially by the One who gave His life for me. You know that "love you so much my heart could burst" feeling? And to think that my Lord and Savior could love me even more that that. Simply amazing.

I hope you can take a few minutes today to sit and rest and bask in the truly amazing, overwhelming and completely fulfilling love of God; that love that He longs to lavish on you!!

He tells me - ME (and you)..."I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with lovingkindness." (Jeremaiah 31:3)

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)

"God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8) ...the biggest blessing of all!! The most sacrificial love of all.

So I say to Him...
"How priceless is Your unfailing love." (Psalm 36:7)

"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You." (Psalm 63:3)

"For great is your love towards me." (Psalm 86:13)

Happy Valentine's Day! May you be blessed by the greatest Love of all today.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...