I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, February 18, 2008

11 DAYS!!!

Yep, 11 days til departure! I am leaving on Friday, Feb 29th. My friend Jen is not yet returning, so I decided to go ahead and leave and travel by myself. I am SO ready and very excited! This has been a roller-coaster!

I will be going to Midland one more time before I leave. I think I've had about a hundred "last" times - last trip home, last time to see the family, last day at church, last episode of Lost (but now, I still have two more!!!), last dinner with the girls, last visit to PPCD... Even a going-away party - almost two months ago!!

But, Lord willing, I will leave on Feb 29th!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...