I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Eeew, Gross!

This is Kenan. He's my brother. He's a cowboy. He's tough.


This is Carrot (with Kenan). She's my sister-in-law. She's tough, too, by the way.



Carrot called my mom today and told her Kenan was in the emergency room.

Kenan's finger got ripped off. He got it caught in a rope. His finger stuck in his glove when he pulled his hand out. Had to put it back on to get it back. Gross!! Needless to say, his finger is broken, too. My mom tried to send me pictures of it all, but I didn't get them on my phone.

Please pray for him. His work kind of depends on his ability to ride, rope, work with his hands in a ga-jillion ways. But, he's tough. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...