I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On the road again...

and, oh, how I CAN wait to get on the road again!! I'm driving back to Midland again today! :-( Not sad to be going back, but dreading the drive. But Dot and Tag are worth it. I couldn't bear to leave them at home that long. And Kris is flying when she comes on Christmas Eve, so....another drive. Please pray for safe travels.

And while you're praying...my new computer is having issues. I lost files. (I know...the flash drive was IN the USB port and I still hadn't saved to it. Yes, my mistake. Very irresponsible. I know.) But, pray that I can take it in and can fix and find everything. And that it won't be costly!!!!!

And while you're still praying...continue to pray for vision as God lays out His plans for me. I am VERY excited about several ministries I can be a part of! My passion for young women is definitely a God-given passion. It has given me new meaning of God giving us the desires of our hearts. I have never been drawn to women's ministry here in the States, but it is captivating my heart and mind for going back to Kenya! Check out these sites if you have a chance. They are ministries through the church I attend in Nairobi. I have been talking with their directors about mentoring and discipleship groups.

Beacon of Hope - www.beaconafrica.org
TULIP - www.tulipnairobi.org

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...