I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas in West Texas...Shotguns, Baby Goats & Funky Pajamas

I love Christmas! Don't you?

Yeah...guns. I didn't get one. I guess my dad figured I would appreciate James Avery earrings a little more. (Good guess, Dad!) But, Kris and Carrot (my best friend & sister-in-law) LOVE their new guns Dad gave them for Christmas! A Texas thing...girls and guns. And, of course we had to go out to Kenan & Carrot's place to try them out Christmas morning!














...a few little tips
















Kris hit every clay pigeon she shot at...when Kenan put them in a mesquite bush!

More fun at Kenan & Carrot's place...














And what Christmas is complete without new pj's at Grandma's house??


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...