I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Favorite

I haven't done this in a few weeks, but today's favorite was WAY worth posting!
My favorite thing to see today was: 


Elizabeth SITTING and ROLLING OVER!
 

These are some pretty major milestones for this special little girl.  Lizzy will be 3 years old in April.  When she came to us in August, she could barely hold her head up for more than a few seconds.  Just four months later, with a physical therapy, an exercise program at home and lots of love, her progress is astounding! 

Lizzy is SO proud of herself, and so are we.  As we cheered her on in her effort to make it all the way over, she kicked her leg and swung her arm until she finally succeeded in rocking herself all the way over...a complete roll! 
 
 
 

What a seet, happy little girl Lizzy is! I can't wait to see her continued progress this next year!  She has such a bright future.  

Please continue to pray for this special girl. I know God has a unique plan for her life. When I was in America, my mom and I bought her a pair of pajamas that I think fits her to a tee.  They have bright yellow bottoms with sunshines all over and the shirt says, "I will make a difference."  Indeed, Elizabeth WILL make a difference on this earth!  

Please be a part of her future by praying with me about the special place God has for her. Let's help her make a difference! She is off to a great start.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...